This post is also available in: Nederlands
Conscious living, conscious working
Mission, values and standards
Both on a personal and professional level, you regularly find yourself in situations that urge you to deal with your own or other people’s intense emotions, pain, loss, experience of a shocking event or constant changes. To continue blindly is often detrimental to you, the organization and the customer. And that’s not good.
It is my mission to support professionals who carry responsibility for others. To help you to take care of yourself in such a way that it increases both your own well-being and job satisfaction and that of others. From the inside out. How? By developing your life skills even further.
Now imagine this:
- You are extremely skilled in dealing with emotions and feelings.
- You recognize difficulties and you take care of them from the inside out.
- You have developed such a deep insight into human nature that you move beyond limiting patterns in behavior, emotions and thoughts.
- Through your own experiences, you’ve acquired skills and insight into the natural course of recovery and change processes, and you apply them in your work.
- You are able to make a clear distinction between things that belong to you and the other.
- You dare to put the power of humanity at the centre of your work and life.
Wouldn’t that make a world of difference? To you personally, professionally and to the company you work for? Wouldn’t it make you deal with changes, and with each other, in a much more relaxed, flexible and effective manner?
- Download here the pdf file of the flyer ‘Conscious living, conscious working’.
- Here you can read the full mission, values and standards of psychotherapist, psychologist and sociologist Wendy van Mieghem.
- Read more about Wendy van Mieghem’s background here.
- Here you can find more information about the book ‘The wisdom behind emotion and feeling‘.
Organizations and companies hire me for divergent reasons, varying from lectures and workshops to long-term advice and training projects.
On the left you find some of my recent customers: 2 hospitals, a township, a telecommunication company, a health care organization and a university of applied sciences.
Grab this opportunity!
- Subscribe to my newsletter and receive fresh Conscious Living Inspiration in your mailbox every month, through my newsletter.
- After subscription you immediately receive an email to welcome you